(1) All sales are final. No exceptions unless previously agreed to in writing.
(2) All horses are guaranteed sound and in good health.
(3) All horses will be sold with a clear Coggins and Health Certificate.
(4) Vet checks may be performed at the expense of the prospective buyer if desired.
(5) Sale proceeds must be cash, certified check or bank wire transfer before the horse will be released. Personal checks will not be accepted.
Reserving/Holding a Horse: at least 20% of the agreed upon sale price is required to hold a horse for a prospective buyer for up to a maximum of two weeks. Periods in excess of 2 weeks may be granted on an individual basis and will be confirmed in writing. Vance Cutting Horses reserves the right to sell the horse(s) to another buyer during this period and agrees to return the deposit in full if this occurs within two weeks of the actual sale date.
(7) Original registration papers and a signed transfer will be provided to the buyer or his/her agent upon receipt of cash, certified check, or confirmation of bank wire transfer. Unless otherwise instructed, transfer will be made out in the name of the buyer.
(8) Buyer assumes full responsibility for horse upon tender of proceeds (#5) for acquiring the horse.
(9) All horses are insured through Justin Insurance. Insurance may be continued through Justin Insurance at expense of buyer – buyer is responsible for contacting Justin Insurance at 1-800-972-0272 if they are interested in continuing coverage. Coverage under Vance Cutting Horses will cease at consummation of the sale.
(10) Buyer is responsible for arranging and paying for transportation of horse to their home or training facility. Copies or originals of Coggins and Health Certificate will be provided to the individual transporting the horse per instructions from the buyer. If no instructions are received, originals will be given to individual transporting the horse.
(11) Continued or temporary boarding after completion of the sale must be agreed to in advance.
If horse is in training and boarded off-site, arrangements must be made directly with
the trainer and/or boarding facility.